The Malaysian ICAO Annex 13 Safety Investigation Team for MH370 issued a factual report, exactly one year after the Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 went missing.
The 584 page document details factual findings following examinations of ATC radar and radio recordings, maintenance records, cargo information etc.
The Investigation Team is now conducting analysis of the factual information and is considering the following areas:
- Airworthiness & Maintenance and Aircraft Systems;
- ATC operations from 1719 to 2232 UTC on 7th March 2014 [0119 to 0632 MYT on 8th March 2014];
- Cargo consignment;
- Crew Profile;
- Diversion from Filed Flight Plan route;
- Organisational and Management Information of DCA and MAS; and
- Satellite Communications (SATCOM).
Full report (PDF)